Weiss-Aug Group Careers
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our experienced team of professionals. Be a part of the Weiss-Aug Group where you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, expand your horizons and grow in your professional career.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.
The Weiss-Aug Group has developed a full-time, in-house apprenticeship program at its East Hanover facility and dedicates a significant level of financial resources to train its own candidates. Contact us to learn more about our program.
"At Weiss-Aug, we know the value of a strong apprenticeship program. With several past apprentices who are now key managers in new product development, engineering, tooling, and manufacturing, we are using apprenticeships to develop and cultivate new talent. Our apprentice individuals are the future of this company. Through the four-year program, they’re introduced to various technologies. They spend time in every department to find out where their niche can be in the future”.
– Paul Rettberg, the Apprentice Program Manager
*Weiss-Aug launched an apprenticeship program out of the German tradition in the mid-’80s and continued it for two ”
- We are passionate about what we do. At the Weiss-Aug Group, we believe that we can make a difference through our work, every day.
- We are guided by our core values. We ensure that all our team members understand the critical nature of the products manufactured.
- We maintain professional respect for our employees within a family structure, based on equality and understanding.
- We are tenacious. We never give up on striving our goals and delivering successful manufacturing programs.
- We are results-driven. We establish clear measures of success and deliver results to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K program, Educational Assistance Program and more.
- Time Off: Competitive time off package, including company paid holidays.
- Socializing: We strive to provide a culture of collaboration and fun. Each year we meet with all the team members and their guests during our annual Christmas Parties, Santa visits and more.
“Today through use of innovative lean manufacturing techniques, expansive engineered processes and a strict adherence to the highest quality and safety standards, our stamping plant has successfully produced recent multi-year PPM ratings of less than one. Our stamping philosophies have also earned us high supplier ratings with both automotive and medical customers and continuous positive auditing scores from yearly ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015 audits and IATF 16949:2016.”
— Dieter Weissenrieder, CEO and Founder