CODE OF CONDUCT
Our Code of Conduct sets forth the foundation for our standards and expectations in the workplace.
We hold our Suppliers to the same high standards of business conduct and social and environmental responsibility.
WE EXPECT OUR SUPPLIERS TO:
- Comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the counties in which they operate
- Uphold the human rights of their workers and comply with the Weiss-Aug’s Human Rights and Labor Standards Policy
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace
- Practice social and environmental responsibility
- Demonstrate the highest standards of business ethics
Our Supplier Standards outline the minimal requirements and expectations for ethical and sustainable business conduct. They apply to Suppliers, agents and contract manufacturers (collectively referred to as “Suppliers”) involved in the conduct of Weiss-Aug business globally. As Suppliers deliver goods or services to Weiss-Aug, they are certifying their compliance to these standards.
GET IN TOUCH LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT
As the internationally recognized leader in precision metal stamping, injection molding, value-added assembly solutions, and tooling engineering, we have served the medical device industry, automotive industry, and industrial sector for over 50 years. We provide design, prototype, advanced engineering support, and manufacturing services, ensuring a seamless transition from prototype to production.