Team Leader Stamping
Team Leader Stamping requires a leader to manage the floor in the press room. Will train existing team members and onboard new ones as well as focusing on production.
- Supervise, coordinate, and provide leadership to shift-assigned reports. Work with other departments to troubleshoot processes to insure all internal and external requirements are met. Coach/train personnel on lessons learned from troubleshooting activities.
- Monitor to ensure that all supplies are available when needed. Delegate labor based on internal and external customer needs. Maintain the internal manufacturing monitoring system. Verify that programs running and in queue match daily report and internal and external delivery dates.
- Review departmental documentation and update for errors or improvements. Coach/train personnel on all updated processes and procedures.
- Monitor to ensure that all auxiliary equipment logs and press preventative maintenance sheets are being followed and are up to date so that equipment stays in good working order.
- Participate on team or be a leader of departmental 8D’s or customer complaints.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of all departmental meetings to set daily or weekly priorities.
- Minimum 2-year technical degree or trade school.
- Hands-on manufacturing experience with progressive stamping including set-up, troubleshooting, and quality inspection.
- Minimum of 5 years in metal forming industry, preferably high-speed precision stamping with progressive dies.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess strong skills in the following areas: leadership and coaching/training; analytical and problem solving; written and verbal communication; working with computer programs.
- Must be a driven self-starter able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels within the company.
- ISO/TS/QS knowledge preferred.
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Unlimited use of Weiss-Aug's gym
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
220 Merry Lane, East Hanover, NJ, 07936
April 3, 2023