Team Lead/Assembly Dept
The Weiss-Aug Group’s Elk Grove Village location, Diemasters Mfg., is seeking a Team Lead in Assembly.
The Assembly Group Lead will be able to lead a group of seldom over 25 persons performing assembly operations and organize movement of employees between machines as needed.
- Ability to work on machine as well as leading a group of operators.
- Work with Supervisor to maintain product flow and assure quality is being followed.
- Be responsible for organizing work orders and materials by every station daily.
- Follow standardized methods on mechanical, electrical or electronic parts, involving interchangeable parts requiring simple fitting, adjustment or alignment for free working and proper parts clearance.
- Check and arrange for availability of materials, tools and fixtures.
- Set and adjust machines for proper operation.
- Assign work.
- Prepare reports on group activities.
- Perform any variety of operations within group to maintain flow of work.
- Experience and knowledge of overall assembly department and processes.
- Have had continuous success in keeping up rate.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, basic math skills and good communication skills a must.
- 2+ years experience in Manufacturing.
- 2+ years experience in assembly, experience as lead/group leader a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
2100 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007
March 7, 2023