Senior Process Engineer
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.
- Perform Design of Experiments (DOE) on all new tooling programs to establish the optimum molding/manufacturing process.
- Create and maintain all process and/or manufacturing related documentation.
- Supervise Molding Technicians and Process Engineers and assist Quality personnel with any process and/or manufacturing related issues.
- Be a Leader of the Molding Department’s Continuous Improvement Team.
- Participate as a member of the new program development/quoting team.
- Participate as a member of the APQP Project team as it relates to Molding Tooling.
- Participate in all ISO/QS/TS internal and external audits related to the Molding department.
- Promote cleanliness and safety policies and procedures throughout the entire Company.
- Assist in design and fabrication for new mold tooling, and identify needed molding technologies (equipment/sensors) to advance capabilities.
- BSME or Plastics related degree required.
- At least 7 years’ experience with plastic process development of high tolerance plastic parts.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering grade plastics as it relates to plastic processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Mold tooling required
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE) as it relates to plastic processing.
- Scientific molding expertise; Master Molder preferred
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a driven self-starter with the ability to multi-task and set priorities with little supervision
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact effectively across departments
- Must have good windows based PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- ISO/QS/TS knowledge preferred
- Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) a plus
April 6, 2020