Quality Control Inspector, 2nd shift
Under limited supervision, performs visual and mechanical inspection of first piece, in-process, and final inspection of multiple jobs to support production.
- Completes visual and mechanical inspections based on control plan, drawing, spec sheets and procedures. Able to expedite and prioritize workload.
- Works with die setters, engineers, and/or managers in meeting the company quality policy by providing written and verbal communication related to specifications and data in a clear concise manner.
- Quarantines product, performs transactions in ERP system, creates and maintains detailed records of inspections on various forms, prepares data packages for shipments.
- Works with QC Inspector III, engineers, or managers. Supports management initiatives to improve the efficiencies such as creating and updating key quality documents such as visual standards and inspection instructions.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years of inspection experience in close tolerance manufacturing
- Must have a good understanding of GD&T to be able to interpret part specifications
- Must be able to use skillfully metrology equipment such as all hand gauges, microscopes, comparators
- Must be organized and able to maintain a clean workspace
- Must have the ability to use a computer with minimal training
- Must be able to quickly adapt to using Microsoft and Adobe software to create key quality documents
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Unlimited use of Weiss-Aug's gym
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
220 Merry Lane, East Hanover, NJ, 07936
September 13, 2022