Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Engineer. This position offers competitive wages and advancement opportunities. Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of a solid manufacturing background.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of APQP, new project management and development of Quality procedures.
- Approve in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual & measurement tests.
- Document inspection results by completing reports & logs, summarizing re-work & waste, inputting data into quality database.
- Gage calibration using GageTrac software
- Program/Operate CMM using VDMIS software
- Perform PPAP, FMEA, process capability studies, gage R & R
- Assist project managers with PPAP submission process
- Assist with internal and external audits/5S audits
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards & procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- 2 years (Required) Manufacturing, specifically Metal stamping
- Ability to analyze information and report research results
- Documentation skills, promoting process improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
- MS Office proficiency
- Candidate must also possess knowledge of metal stamping processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
2100 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007
March 7, 2023