Molding Technician (2nd Shift)
- Responsible for the cleanliness and condition of all equipment and space within their work center(s).
- Must be totally knowledgeable of Work center set-up procedures and understand all aspects of the part process (Process adjustments, automation, major & minor inspection criteria, troubleshooting, etc). The team member must understand and use the Production Monitoring System (Mattec or Equiv and Press Package Documents) daily and support the collection of accurate and timely data.
- Work with other departments (QA, Mold Repair, Automation, Maintenance, Planning, Warehouse, etc) to troubleshoot processes to ensure that all internal and external requirements are met. Regarding extremely complicated processes the team member must coordinate the necessary resources needed to complete the troubleshooting task.
- Responsible for the quality of parts being produced within the Work center(s). Must be capable of utilizing all required inspection devices and procedures within the work center necessary for inspection of parts being produced which also includes visuals.
- Promote safety, cleanliness, and process policies/procedures throughout the entire Company. Monitor to make sure that all auxiliary equipment and molding machines stay in good working order. Support the Company's mission statement and vision.
- Stay current (magazines, industry events, seminars, etc) on new departmental-related technologies.
- When Molding Team Leader is out of the plant the Molding Technician must be able to step in and perform the Molding Team Leader's duties as required.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with Molding Technology.
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a driven self-starter that works with little supervision.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be a Team player and can interact effectively with all departments within the Company.
- Must have good PC skills.
- ISO/QS/TS knowledge preferred.
6 Daniel Road East, Fairfield, NJ, 07004
May 25, 2022