The overall scope of the position is to assist the Marketing Manager in day-to-day activities with a focus on managing projects and marketing plans, including social media, digital/print advertising, and trade shows. The ideal candidate has proven creative skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom to help in the development of compelling marketing assets for both external and internal marketing activities.
1. Assist in the development of marketing assets, including but not limited to social media posts, flyers & brochures, internal marketing, and website content
2. Organize schedule and post on social media platforms including LinkedIn, YouTube and others
3. Assist with trade show planning and support
4. Participate in Weiss-Aug advertising and sales promotion activities, including special campaigns, sales conferences, and trade shows.
5. Maintain up to date marketing content/files utilizing digital asset management (DAM) software
6. Maintain promotional materials inventory including marketing collateral, trade show booths, giveaways, and apparel
7. Assist with market research, including competitive & lead analyses. Assist in the development of reports to be shared with key stakeholders
1. Associate degree in Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design with 1+ year experience in Marketing
2. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom CC)
3. Able to manage multiple projects at once, follow up and keep stakeholders informed of progress & deliverables
4. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
5. Strong attention to details and accuracy
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word)
7. Knowledge of WordPress a plus
8. Ability to travel 15% of the time