Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment. Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble. Disassembles machines and repair or replaces broken parts. Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary. Cleans and lubricates parts. Orders replacement parts. Inspects completed repairs. Performs all work with adherence to safety procedures.
- Repairs all malfunctioning machinery and equipment
- Handles installation of new machinery and project planning.
- Develops preventive maintenance procedures for all primary, and auxiliary equipment used in all manufacturing, and all equipment related to the physical plant.
- Assists in coordinating and scheduling outside machine repairs with suppliers to ensure the minimum impact to manufacturing activities.
- Assists in maintaining equipment preventive and safety records in regard to all state and federal regulations and to all ISO and QS procedures.
- Evaluates & diagnoses machine problems and develops corrective action procedures to eliminate reoccurrence.
- Provides guidance to all other department personnel.
- Assists in training of new hires and department transfers.
- Assists in developing the corrective means and methods for continuous improvement.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2-year technical school a plus.
- 3-5 years mechanical and electrical background, with 2 years practical experience in commercial or industrial business.
6 Daniel Rd, Fairfield, NJ, 07004
December 16, 2022