Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift)
- Performs preventative maintenance on all production equipment, i.e., change oil, grease, change belts
- Performs basic wiring, plumbing, and carpentry duties.
- Assists in rigging or equipment.
- Assists Maintenance Mechanic A with other duties as required.
- Serves as backup for daily plant opening and start-up support equipment, start-up compressor, and degreaser.
- Performs other duties as required by management.
- High School plus 1-year Technical school.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of hands-on related maintenance experience.
- Basic electrical, plumbing, and carpentry knowledge.
- Possibly available for on-call duty 24 hours a day.
- Some lifting and moving of medium to heavy objects and equipment.
- Climbing up ladders and working on the platform truck.
- Working in a somewhat noisy environment.
6 Daniel Road East, Fairfield, NJ, 07004
May 25, 2022