The fabrication operator is responsible for producing quality metal parts and assemblies performing multiple manual operations including, but not limited to, grinding, sanding, drilling and tapping, spot welding and forming operations.
- Regular predictable attendance required.
- Responsible for cleanliness and orderliness of machine and surrounding area.
- Keep pace with production schedule.
- Suggest improvements to currently accepted process,
- Ability to use measurement tools to inspect production as it comes off machine and log results.
- Ability to follow instructions. Conduct routine preventive maintenance on machine.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on machine.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and resolve machine issues according to specifications
- Must be able to speak, write and read English-bilingual a plus
- Familiarity with machine controls / touchscreens
- Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to follow directions
- 2 years experience in Manufacturing
- Must also possess the ability to take direction from peers and supervision to optimize productivity.
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
2100 Touhy Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007
March 7, 2023