Under minimal supervision, controls the standard costs and job costing, fixed assets including maintaining the property records, reporting capital acquisitions and depreciation, cycling, and analyzing inventory, manufacturing cost credit and variance analysis. Analyzing and reporting cost overrun.
- Roll up standard costs.
- Review applicable item data fields for correctness
- Maintain active and correct standard cost are properly tied to general ledger accounts
- Maintain system mapping for all project and manufacturing WIP financial transactions.
- Analyze project and manufacturing performance.
- Participate in manufacturing meetings when necessary to address performance and cost issues.
- Update customer quotes for repeat business.
- Perform act vs. standard cost reviews
- Post weekly or more often if required all WIP and project financial transactions review edit reports and make necessary corrections.
- Perform period end closing and prepare all reports and schedules related to inventories, cost of production and variances for both manufacturing and tooling projects.
- BS degree in accounting
- At least 3 years of financial analysis and manufacturing cost experience in a manufacturing environment
- A strong data mining background and experience in costing manufacturing processes Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Good windows-based PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.} EISO/QS knowledge (preferred}
220 Merry Lane, East Hanover, NJ, 07936
February 16, 2023