Stamping Team Leader, 2nd shift
To be a member of the Stamping Department Team that focuses on producing parts that meet all Customer specifications at or below standard cost and in a clean and safe environment which supports the Company's mission statement and vision.
- Must perform all duties and responsibilities of a Die Setter
Work with other departments (QA, Die Repair, Automation, Maintenance, Warehouse, etc.) to troubleshoot processes to ensure that all internal and external requirements are met. Coach/train personnel on lessons learned from troubleshooting activities.
- Monitor to make sure that all supplies (material, reels, interliner, labels and special equipment) are available when needed. Maintain (Start, End, Suspend, etc.) the internal manufacturing monitoring system (ie Mattec or equivalent).
- Verify that programs running and in queue match daily report and internal and external delivery dates.
- Review departmental documentation (Setup Sheets, BOM & Routings, Engineering Specifications, etc.) and have updated any errors or improvements. Coach/train personnel on all updated processes and procedures.
- Monitor to make sure that all auxiliary equipment logs and press preventative maintenance sheets are being followed and are up to date so that equipment stays in good working order.
- Participate on team or be a leader of departmental 8D’s or Customer complaints
- When Stamping Manager is out of the plant the Team Leader must be able to step in and perform the Stamping Manager duties as required. Assist in preparation and presentation of all Departmental meetings
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. A minimum of ten (10) years of experience with die technology
- Must possess good leadership and coaching/training skills
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be driven self-starter that works with little supervision
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Must be a Team player and have the ability to interact effectively with all departments within the Company
- Must have good PC skills
- ISO/QS/TS knowledge preferred
Job type- Full Time, 2nd shift
- Paid Time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Group Lift Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Annual Flu Shot
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Unlimited use of Weiss-Aug's gym
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
220 Merry Lane, East Hanover, NJ, 07936
December 6, 2022